Financial Planning Analyst
Finance · London
As Financial Planning Analyst you will be responsible for supporting management in producing monthly reports, dashboards, KPIs, developing new insights and coordinating the budget/forecast cycle.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
- Monitoring, developing and producing of monthly reporting of dashboard/KPIs
- Monthly P&L analysis comparing actuals vs forecasts and budgets
- Working closely with the business to provide insightful and commercial commentary
- Implement performance measures that support leadership
- Coordinating the budget/forecast cycle
- Provide input and support for developing processes and systems
- Driving process efficiency
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in financial modelling, what-if scenarios, dynamic inputs
- Excel (intermediate level minimum) and spreadsheet modelling is essential
- Experience in FP&A / Commercial finance / financial modelling roles
- Working relevant knowledge of UK accounting
- Proactive with a hands-on approach
- Analytical skills and ability to present financial analysis from a business perspective
- Commercially minded with attention to detail
- Flexible, team player
- Numerate, Logical, Enquiring, Analytical with the ability to “drill-down”
- Advanced excel/google sheets knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience working with NetSuite/Solution (preferred but not essential)
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.