Product · London
We are looking for a Product Analyst who would be helping product lead and engineers gather and document requirements for future features.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Analyst who would be helping product lead and engineers gather and document requirements for future features. We also expect you to analyse data to see how our products are being used, what are the delight/pain points and what we could improve or add.
- Refine requirements including providing initial estimates for value, cost and dependencies
- Help create user stories and translate high-level business solutions into technical specifications
- Help Monese integrate with chosen card scheme, leading integration conversations and setup
- Draw precise and detailed structural and behavioural diagrams
- Detect, highlight and document relevant functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct detailed analytical investigations of current and potential experiences and features to ensure that they are valuable and safe
- Lead the creation and running of product monitoring and alerting, to monitor performance against goals, and drive decisions
- Work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead agile meetings and deputise for Product Managers when needed
- Identify issues and opportunities, and support cross-Monese projects to help our mission to grow globally
- Strong experience in business and/or system analysis of complex software systems
- Solid experience in data analysis, including visualising data using software such as Tableau
- Extensive modelling experience (preferably, financial and product)
- Experience in working in an agile team using SCRUM
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Previous experience working with card networks / schemes (Mastercard / Visa), particularly around card setup and processing
- Experience with payment card issuance, scheme rules and processing; treasury management or consumer payments strongly preferred
- Fluent English skills
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.