Technical Project Manager
Product · Tallinn
As the Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for providing technical project management, support, and guidance to our product & technology teams.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role
- As the Primary Technical Project Manager, you will assume responsibility for providing technical consulting, project management, support, and guidance to our teams.This will involve the following principal areas:
- Project management and Business Analysis for key strategic technical projects like new core architecture, card issuance etc
- Owning and driving the Project planning framework across technology, ensuring that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards, are integrated effectively across all work-streams
- Manage and coordinate projects, their interdependencies and associated risks to the Tech/Product lead as appropriate to ensure project delivery
- The role can be based in our Tallinn or London office
- End-to-End technical project management throughout the lifecycle of the project:
- Analysis / documentation of business requirements and gaps and solution evaluation
- Process documentation
- Risk analysis
- Implementation/ rollout planning
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Strong experience as an IT Project Manager delivering application change projects within a highly regulated environment
- At least 2 years experience working in roles that required translating business requirements into technical plans that dev teams can execute, and being the day-to-day interface for technology on projects with other parts of business
- Experience in managing projects in diverse technologies (Mobile Apps, Client/Server, Cloud, and Business Intelligence) would be highly desirable
- Experience of working within the financial services industry
- Familiarity with card scheme regulations and requirements, core banking systems and inter-bank payment networks in UK/Europe would be a strong plus
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 5 weeks of vacation - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
- Free parking
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.