Customer Support Agent with German skills
Customer Operations - Tallinn
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support agent to join our fast-growing team, providing our customers a mind-blowing Monese customer experience.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support agent to join our fast-growing Customer Support team.
Customers mean everything to us! Everyday you’ll be representing Monese and communicating to many of our million customers via phone, email and in-app chat. Expect a constant flow of quick-fire interactions plus longer troubleshooting queries.
This is a Customer Support team that is central to the Monese product. What you see and experience from our customers has an impact on how the Monese product changes over time - you and a customer you speak with could dramatically influence our entire product!
We have to balance a fine line between compliance and customer experience, putting the challenge back into customer support.
Here are some of the tasks that you will be doing:
- Providing our customers a mind-blowing Monese customer experience
- Providing top level customer support with our own Monese style through phone, email and in-app chat
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns and feedback to our product and engineering teams
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support/call centres (tech or financial/banking environment is a plus)
- Fluent English and exceptional German skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner and independent problem-solver
- Driven, self motivated and high flexible team player
- Efficient, empathetic, patient and positive
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A horizontal structure and open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you’ll have the opportunity to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Motivating compensation - stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office with many fluffy friends in city centre; plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 5 weeks of vacation - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
- Free parking
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter in English. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.