Lead Treasury Analyst: EMoney and Payments
Finance · London
As the Lead Treasury Analyst you will be designing the payment flows in the e-money ledger and related safeguarding flows to make most efficient use of the capital and meet the regulatory requirements
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
- Designing the payment flows in the e-money ledger and related safeguarding flows to make most efficient use of the capital and meet the regulatory requirements
- Supporting the design of processes and procedures around compliant and efficient safeguarding requirement
- Designing the reconciliation models/processes for the core ledger and all the partner payment flows
- Setting up the reporting processes and data collection around the financial and regulatory reporting
- Building models and strategies to forecast and manage EMI capital requirements and operational liquidity at all our partners
- Scoping and evaluating treasury requirements for any new product integration and ensuring these are met by the product
- Conducting and building quality controls of various different processes and rules around the treasury operations
- Managing ad hoc projects and putting out daily fires
- Supporting Treasury team in daily operations
- Working closely with internal tech and product teams and liaise with external payment partners in development and maintenance of treasury flows
As a perfect candidate, you should bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Treasury function in a financial institution, payments service provider, electronic money issuer or in other similar field
- Understanding of UK and wider European payments and electronic money regulations
- Knowledge of Treasury ALM and Risk management concepts
- Experience in an EMoney, Payments or related company preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases strongly preferred
- Accomplished in financial modelling and analytics
- Analytical, strategic thinker with strong judgement and foresight
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.