Senior Android Developer with Kotlin skills
Engineering · Tallinn
As Android Developer you will be a member of our team of developers, analysts, designers and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role
In joining Monese’s award winning team as Android Developer you will be participating in driving our already successful banking service to new heights. You will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of developers, analysts, designers and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features for the Monese mobile apps on Android.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents not follow trends then read on…
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as with Android Studio and Zeplin
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in collaborative environment
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in Google Play
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English skills
More about you....
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Passion about building something truly meaningful
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 5 weeks of vacation - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
- Free parking
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.