HR - London
As our HR Manager you will be leading the implementation of people programmes including employee engagement, development, reward and recognition, talent acquisition and talent management.
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
- Working with the Head of HR and the HR team to ensure people programmes are aligned with business strategy and goals
- Contribute to the development of key people programmes for the whole company
- Locally lead the implementation of people programmes including employee engagement, development, reward and recognition, talent acquisition and talent management and managing people and HR operational risk
- Key HR contact for managers and employees; providing HRBP and HR admin support for the UK employee population
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues in line with local laws and our values
- Solid experience as an HR business partner and additionally (not essential) an HR specialism eg talent acquisition, reward or learning and development
- Strong team player with a ‘can do approach’
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Delivery focused and ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of UK employment law
- Degree level education and preferably CIPD qualified
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home from time to time
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK.