At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped millions of customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200+m funding to date from market experts such as HSBC, Kinnevik, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: FP&A Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Work pattern: Full-timeWhat you’ll be doing
- Contribute towards the FP&A function, including forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
- Provide financial analysis and modelling to support business decisions and strategic initiatives
- Translate the company's strategy into financial targets by developing a deep understanding of the business model
- Contribute towards the multi-year financial model and use this model to support the planning and forecasting processes across the company
- Support partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Exec,Tribe VPs, Product Managers, and Finance teams) to gain insight and inputs / drivers for scenario planning
- Work on special ad hoc projects to support senior management
What we want:
- Accountancy qualification ideal with solid experience working in an FP&A function
- Highly proficient in financial modelling
- Strong analytical skills; high degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, you’ll adapt and tailor to arange of audiences at all levels
- Experience implementing forecasting and reporting systems would be highly desirable
- Strong teamworking skills to drive efficiency and communication within the team
- A positive mindset with a hunger to understand how the business works
- You’ll thrive in our fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, enjoying real autonomy as you create collaborative partnerships between finance and other
teams across Monese
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Google Sheets knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Experience writing SQL to extract and manipulate data preferred
- Experience with R / Python to generate actionable insight and analytics preferred
- Experience with modern BI tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc preferred
- Desire to improve & streamline process
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
- Working holidays - Work from abroad up to 120 days (Terms apply)
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.