At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped millions of customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200+m funding to date from market experts such as HSBC, Kinnevik, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Internal IT Specialist
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: full-time
The most crucial parts of this role are:
- Keeping our IT systems up and running, maintained, installed, reinstalled, replaced, organised, counted and secure
- Supporting your colleagues with day-to-day IT tasks (on-site and remote), handling joiners, movers and leavers
- Managing access control and computers using our modern tech stack (see below)
- Participating in development and implementation of our internal IT processes
- Closely working together with the Infosec and People team
- Finding and implementing IT solutions to make life easier
If none of the above has left you cold and made you run the other way then please continue reading…
The good news is that our employees are tech savvy and able to resolve most problems on their own so you won’t have to deal with constant hand-holding. Most of the workload is caused by our teams growing fast, their needs changing and new ideas surfacing. Our IT team is looking for someone that can adapt well and thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. You love to figure out elegant solutions and make things work better and more smoothly. You will have a lot of freedom and work with modern solutions on the run.
- You have experience managing: Apple computers and MDM systems (Jamf), Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Service Desk), Google Workspace, identity providers (JumpCloud, Okta etc), different SAAS
- You like to support and help people and have an abundance of patience
- You are reliable, organised and friendly
- Fluent English
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- You thrive in dynamic companies and love to work with international colleagues
It would be an added bonus if you have:
- Travelled the world
- Worked for a startup or IT company before
- Experience in a financial institution
- Understanding of computer networking
- Experience with AWS or shell scripting
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
- Working holidays - Work from abroad up to 120 days (Terms apply)
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.