Head of FP&A
At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
We have partnered with some of the most influential banking and FinTech companies in the world to work in partnership on multiple global-reaching projects.
With our Banking-as-a-Service offering we aren’t just looking to do the same as everyone else, we are working collaboratively with our partners to create cutting-edge tools and platforms which can transform businesses all around the world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200+m funding to date from market experts such as HSBC, Kinnevik, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change banking forever.
Summary of Role:
Position: Head of FP&A
Location: London, UK
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Work pattern: Full-time
What you’ll do:
- Lead the FP&A function, including forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
- Provide financial analysis and modelling to support business decisions and strategic initiatives
- Translate the company's strategy into financial targets by developing a deep understanding of the business model.
- Own the multi-year financial model and use this model to support the planning and forecasting processes across the company.
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Exec, Tribe VPs, Product Managers, and Finance teams) to gain insight and inputs / drivers for scenario planning
- Work on special ad hoc projects to support senior management
What we want:
- Accountancy qualification with solid experience leading an FP&A function
- Highly proficient in financial modelling
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills; high degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, you’ll adapt and tailor to a range of audiences at all levels
- Experience implementing forecasting and reporting systems would be highly desirable
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to drive the performance of your team
- A positive mindset with a hunger to understand how the business works
- You’ll thrive in our fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, enjoying real autonomy as you create collaborative partnerships between finance and other teams across Monese
- Commercially aware, structured and process driven mindset, likes “clean” Excel tables and good attention to detail
- Numerate, Logical, Enquiring, Analytical with the ability to “drill-down”
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Google Sheets knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Experience writing SQL to extract and manipulate data (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with R / Python to generate actionable insight and analytics (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with modern BI tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience working with enterprise accounting software (preferred but not essential)
- Desire to improve & streamline process
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
- Working holidays - Work from abroad up to 120 days (Terms apply)
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.
- United Kingdom
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Head of FP&A
Loading application form