At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200m funding to date from market experts such as HSBC, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Junior Disputes and Complaints Investigator
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: dependant on skills and experience
Work Pattern: Mon-Fri, normal office hours; summarised working time contract
What you’ll do:
- Handle customer complaints from scratch to end: own investigation, escalation, resolution and communication with the customer.
- Handle disputes and communication with our processing partner.
- Identify process and product improvements: leverage customer complaints to improve our product and the way we process complaints.
- Produce reporting data for management: organise and archive complaints data, assuring that we keep track of all requests in a digestible and concise manner.
- Work under tight deadlines, to ensure all customer complaints are reviewed within appropriate and legal timeframes.
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, where there is a high financial and reputational impact.
What we want:
- 2+ years experience of customer support environment, including at least 1 year handling complaints/disputes
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and owning multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback.
- Investigative mindset.
- Ability to make your own conclusions and decisions.
What you’ll get:
Generous stock options and competitive salary
Working holidays - Work from anywhere in Europe for a limited time
Five weeks of annual leave
Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
Flexible working hours
Tailored learning and development opportunities
Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
Your own Monese VIP account for free
Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.