At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Tallinn or London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time
The Product Marketer role is an essential part of digital product development. The Product Marketer works hand in hand with the Product Manager is building, growing, and maintaining the product.
While the product manager focuses primarily on the product side of the equation, the product marketer focuses primarily on the market side, including the go-to-market strategy and product growth after the product launch.
At Monese, we are looking for a brilliant specialist, who would like to participate in our sky-rocketing plans of launching and growing financial products to the users who need them in everyday life.
At this role you will have to carry multiple hats:
- Ambassador: Connect customer and market insights. Providing market and customer insight to your Product Tribe is your fundamental expertise.
- Strategist: Direct your product’s go-to market. Defining a clear product go-to-market plan with a strategy that aligns directly with business goals.
- Storyteller: shape how the world thinks about your product. Positioning is the place product occupies in people’s minds. It sets a context in which a product’s value becomes clear. Smart product-related messaging helps to remind a user at exactly the right time about the product’s value.
- Evangelist: Enable others to tell the story. The range of work to make this happen includes providing sales and customer support teams with the right messages and tools to make them sound like genuine product advocates. Evangelist also means finding the most meaningful influencers that move your market and inspiring them with stories and evidence so they advocate for your product.
Your your day will look like:
- You will work in a dedicated Product Tribe, with Tribe’ product managers, engineers, BI specialists and designers
- You will be responsible for performing 4 abovementioned roles on the product you work with
- You will collaborate with other product marketing experts and marketing teams on company general marketing framework
What you’ll do:
- Determining the best ways to reach the targeted customer
- Managing go-to-market launches, delivering high-quality messaging and visuals that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality. .
- Assisting with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our product.
- Supporting the ongoing growth of new products and services.
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product.
- How to position your product so that the customer knows how to think about your product
- How to message the value so that it resonates with the customer’s underlying needs
- How the customer can evaluate your product
- How the customer will make a buying decision
What we want:
- Deep customer curiosity, strong active listening
- Product curiosity and technical competence
- Strong on strategy and execution and business savvy
- Solid Product Marketing experience
- Fantastic writing and content skills a must, graphic design or video skills a big plus
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Bonus points for experience working in Banking or Finance domains
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
- Working holidays - Work from anywhere in Europe for a limited time (Max limit per rolling year)
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.