At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
Therefore we have partnered with some of the most influential banking and FinTech companies in the world to work in partnership on multiple global-reaching projects.
With our Banking-as-a-Service offering we aren’t just looking to do the same as everyone else, we are working collaboratively with our partners to create cutting-edge tools and platforms which can transform businesses all around the world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change banking forever.
Summary of Role:
Position: People Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Work pattern: Full time
What you’ll do:
- Act as a partner to the business by understanding the business goals and implementing agreed people activities.
- Drive and support the ongoing improvement of employee engagement.
- Train, trigger and oversee employee performance reviews
- Creating and documenting policies
- Refreshing the appropriate total reward mechanisms for each client group and location. This includes: compensation, incentives, benefits, learning, work-life balance, and recognition
- Form effective relationships with the departments and consults with line management, providing People guidance when appropriate.
- Implementing People Team Projects to the highest quality and on time.
- Helping us build a culture that supports a high performing organisation and a happy team!
- Arranging and assisting with the recruitment process.
- Onboarding new hires to the organization.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data on the HR platform and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Coordinate onboarding/off-boarding for employees.
- Coordinate new employees relocation process when needed.
- Reports on payroll cut off, time off etc
What we want:
- Experience as a People Partner/Manager/Generalist, preferably in a small People team or as one person in the people function.
- Solid understanding of EE employment law and experience of dealing with employee relations issues.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small team of two.
- Keen on developing people processes and structures that meet the needs of a flexible and adaptable organisation.
- Love for the detail and advanced excel/google sheets experience.
- Developed strong partnerships with a variety of stakeholders including Management, Executives, colleagues and employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Key competencies including; high attention to detail, good at dealing with ambiguity, action orientated, builds trust with team members and employees, a coach, excellent at building relationships, can do approach and getting stuck in to get things done, empathetic and having a commercial mindset.
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities with a personal annual budget to support your career
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.