At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
Therefore we have partnered with some of the most influential banking and FinTech companies in the world to work in partnership on multiple global-reaching projects.
With our Banking-as-a-Service offering we aren’t just looking to do the same as everyone else, we are working collaboratively with our partners to create cutting-edge tools and platforms which can transform businesses all around the world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change banking forever.
Summary of Role:
Position: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. We are looking for you if you have a technical background in IT and hosted cloud-based services.
- Ensuring services reliability and availability
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and drive process automation
- Build and improve continuous delivery systems
- Proactively improving services performance, security, and quality
- Cooperating with software and quality engineers
- Developing security, backup, and redundancy strategies
What we want:
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Proven working experience in GNU/Linux-based environments
- Experience with IaC, preferably with Terraform
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS ECS
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and Shell
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Understanding of information security principles
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritize tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognize the value of collaboration between team members
What you’ll get:
Generous stock options and competitive salary
Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
Working holidays - Work from anywhere in Europe for a limited time (Max limit per rolling year)
Five weeks of annual leave
Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
Flexible working hours
Tailored learning and development opportunities
Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
Your own Monese VIP account for free
Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.