At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Product Lead - Growth
Location: Tallinn, London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, full time
What you’ll do:
- You’ll have lots of experience building web or web related services. We’re looking for someone that can drive the team towards success, work closely with the established organisation and deliver the goals according to a prioritised roadmap.
- You know how to get things done. You’re great at managing the executive team, using your influence across the business, and looking after your team.
- You’ll own the roadmap for Monese web and other growth related initiatives and can manage delivery to tight timelines.
- You’re someone who is not afraid to challenge and be challenged. You foster an environment that encourages people to think for themselves, own their decisions and collaborate.
What we want:
- Lead a product team to deliver the roadmap for Monese web and other growth related initiatives.
- Set shorter- and longer-term strategy, goals and OKRs for the team in support of the team’s mission, and be accountable for delivering results.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the team including organisation, resourcing, roadmaps, optimising and fixing the web, delivering business value, and managing risks.
- Establish good working relationships with functional heads, other teams, the Leadership Team and Second Line (Compliance, Risk, Infosec, Data Privacy, etc.)
- Where required, engage with key external partners to discuss commercial, operational, technical or compliance issues to support the team’s objectives.
- Understand the web domain deeply, including relevant trends, regulatory changes or customer behaviour and ensure this knowledge is accumulated within the team
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.