At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: CRM Specialist
Location: UK, London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time, Monday to Friday
What you’ll do:
- Support marketing and service communication to our customers
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing, Brand & Communications team to create campaigns for internal and external projects
- Manage the scheduling, testing and delivery of campaigns
- Manage the quality of the campaigns, and the consistency of the data captured for future improvements
What we want:
- Previous CRM marketing experience
- Knowledge of online digital content strategy
- Attention to detail and due care with campaign information – Ensuring processes are created and followed with delivery in mind
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Experience taking campaigns from point of conception to final delivery
- Ability to prioritise your workload and achieve target delivery time frames
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.