At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Location: UK, London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time, Monday to Friday
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, concise copy for communication and marketing materials
- Collaborate with the social media, branding, communications, and marketing design teams to create campaigns for internal and external projects
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand requirements
- Research and understand creative ideas that align with the target audience
What we want:
- 1-2 years of previous Copywriter experience, specifically with a background creating ads, emails, customer communications and more
- Knowledge of online digital content strategy
- Experience with SEO
- Ability to work independently on creative ideas
- Ability to prioritise your workload and achieve target delivery time frames
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.