At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Technical Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
About the role
- As the Primary Technical Project Manager, you will assume responsibility for providing technical consulting, project management, support, and guidance to our teams.This will involve the following principal areas:
- Project management and Business Analysis for key strategic technical projects like new core architecture, card issuance etc
- Owning and driving the Project planning framework across technology, ensuring that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards, are integrated effectively across all work-streams
- Manage and coordinate projects, their interdependencies and associated risks to the Tech/Product lead as appropriate to ensure project delivery
- The role can be based in our Tallinn or London office
- Analysis / documentation of business requirements and gaps and solution evaluation
- Implementation/ rollout planning
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience as an IT Project Manager delivering application change projects within a highly regulated environment
- At least 5 years experience working in roles that required translating business requirements into technical plans that dev teams can execute, and being the day-to-day interface for technology on projects with other parts of business
- Experience in managing projects in diverse technologies (Mobile Apps, Client/Server, Cloud, and Business Intelligence) would be highly desirable
- Experience of working within the financial services industry
- Familiarity with card scheme regulations and requirements, core banking systems and inter-bank payment networks (FPS, Chaps, BACS Direct Debit, BACs Credit, SEPA - SCT and SDD) in UK/Europe would be a strong plus
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.