At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: People Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Here are some of the tasks that you will be doing:
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data on the HR platform and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Prepare and send out contracts and other employee related documents.
- Coordinate onboarding/off-boarding for employees.
- Coordinate new employees relocation process when needed.
- Oversee employee end of probation/performance reviews
- Reports on payroll cut off, time off etc
- Support People Team projects
We are looking for you if you have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- 1 year previous HR field experience
- Good understanding of Estonian employment law, HR concepts and standards
- Ability to multitask and organise in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for automation, processes and systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Estonian
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.