At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – Revolutionising the way we live our lives in a global world.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Financial Crime Investigator (Estonian speaking)
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
Work Pattern: Rota system with shifts from 10:30-19:00, including weekends
What you’ll do:
- Analyse alerts and investigate customer information during account opening and payment processes, specifically looking at Sanctions & Politically Exposed People [PEP]
- Serve as subject matter expert on suspicious activity monitoring to other departments
- Compile evidence from investigations to be reported to Senior Management and Compliance personnel, using internal and external policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements
- Report unusual client activities which might relate to SDN
What we want:
- Fluent Estonian and English
- 1 year of experience in an AML/Risk investigation role [Bank environment preferred]
- Knowledge of AML legislation, money laundering techniques and counter-fraud preventive measures
- Attention to detail and strong routine tolerance
- Desire to continue learning and develop your knowledge on key areas of interest in the Risk department
- Telephony and customer contact experience previously [Desirable]
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.