At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Data Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland or Tallinn, Estonia
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, full time
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with the rest of the Data Science team as well as a variety of stakeholders across Business Intelligence, Business Banking, Personal Banking, Marketing etc.
- Design and build scalable data provisioning pipelines for BI and Data Science users
- Create and implement a data warehouse
- Design and advocate the use of good data management principles
What we’re looking for from you:
- Experience writing high quality, maintainable SQL on large datasets
- Proficient in data modelling
- Expertise in the design, creation and management of large datasets / data models
- Confident working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on building / optimizing logical data model and data pipelines
- You have a working knowledge of Snowflake
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.