At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: iOS Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, full time
What you'll be doing :
We are looking for an iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will participate in driving our already successful banking service to new heights. You will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, designers and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features for the Monese mobile app on iOS.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents not follow trends then read on…
What we’re looking for from you:
- 2+ years of proven working experience in native iOS app development using Swift
- Experience in creating UI programmatically using UIKit framework
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and Github
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Fluent English skills
- A fun-loving personality and great communication
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Passion about building something truly meaningful
- Knowledge of different iOS app architectures and their principles
- Knowledge of SwiftUI
- Experience with reactive frameworks such as Combine or RxSwift
- Some start-up experience
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Experience in CI/CD practices
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.