At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills, experience, and capabilities
Work Pattern: Full-time, Monday to Friday
What you’ll do:
- Take control on large hiring projects covering multiple departmental recruitment campaigns
- Support the strategic development of the Talent Acquisition function in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Lead
- Support the Talent Acquisition Lead with defining, creating and implementing policies and processes
- Work closely as a dedicated partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate recruitment strategies for each role
- Proactively identify and manage a pipeline of candidates from source to onboarding by effectively using the Applicant Tracking System
- Promote the Monese Employer Brand using recruitment marketing solutions
- Promote an outstanding candidate experience through proactive communication and ensuring the highest standards of engagement
- Work with the people team to ensure all administrative aspects of the recruitment process is managed and handed over properly for the onboarding phase
What we want:
- Substantial recruitment experience within a fast-growing Technology & Product company – Covering all types of roles and different levels
- Exceptional project management capability and keen attention to detail to ensure hiring campaigns run smoothly and on time/budget
- Deep appreciation and understanding for the fundamentals of Talent Acquisition, yet creative, curious, and innovative with talent attraction and talent selection methods
- Experience in partnering with hiring managers to assess individual hiring requirements as well as wider workforce planning requirements
- Knowledge of local employment laws to support local hiring process and policy creation
- Highly organised and data orientated, with proven ability to evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Experience working in a multinational company
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work remotely, or within our modern office space
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to use
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.