At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Junior Customer Support Agent
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time, flexible schedule
What you’ll do:
- Proactively engage with our customers to build meaningful relationships.
- Providing our customers a mind-blowing Monese customer experience.
- Providing top level customer support with our own Monese style through phone, chat or email.
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns and feedback to our product and engineering teams.
What we want:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Additional European language is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner and independent problem-solver
- Driven, self motivated and a highly flexible team player
- Efficient, empathetic, patient and positive
What you’ll get:
Generous stock options and competitive salary
Five weeks of annual leave
Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
Flexible working hours
Tailored learning and development opportunities
Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
Your own Monese VIP account for free
Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.