At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills, experience, and capabilities
Work Pattern: Full-time, Monday to Friday
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is ready to take the key player role in building an over the top digital payments platform.
We are not looking for superpowers - we are looking for knowledge, enthusiasm and the right attitude to deliver started initiatives in a lean way.
- Product value - how our customers can benefit from the features? Your challenge is to provide initial estimates for value drivers and dependencies
- Product lifecycle - it is all about the journey! Your challenge is to visualize and design a suitable pathway to success
- Tell the story - You will create user stories and translate business ideas into actionable tasks
- Common understanding - You will create it by drawing precise diagrams
- Game rules - You will detect, highlight and document relevant requirements
- Eyes in the sky - You will monitor performance against goals and drive decisions
- Go Team - You will work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach
What we want:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with data/product analysis
- Solid track record in business and/or product analysis of high-availability software systems
- Analytical mindset and experience in writing SQL (intermediate)
- Strong experience in data analysis, including visualising data using software such as Tableau, Mixpanel, Snowsight or any other cool transactional or event based data visualization tool
- Process modelling experience
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.