At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: Tallinn, Estonia [Hybrid working]
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, full time
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with different teams and external partners to help them set up and manage different services (SAAS, applications, AWS servers) securely
• Help manage and secure our numerous SAAS tools, a fleet of Mac computers and AWS infrastructure
• Solve deeper technical problems together with internal IT specialists
• Create scripts to automate tasks and processes, using bash or python if needed
• Researching and deploying IT solutions to solve business needs
What we want:
- Previous experience as Systems Engineer, DevOps, System Administrator or similar
• Comfortable with management solutions for computers and user directories or IdP platforms
• Familiar with managing Linux servers and enterprise networking. Experience managing a cloud platform like AWS / GCP / Azure will help
• Capability to break down and solve technical challenges on your own if needed.
• IT-security oriented mindset
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.