What we’re all about:
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future. We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters and all those working towards achieving their dreams. With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way. It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
At Monese, we believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment and welcome every application irrespective of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
What you’ll be doing:
Carry out qualitative and quantitative user research to understand and improve user experience
Collaborate closely with the team and stakeholders to align user experience with complex technical solutions and business requirements
Design user journeys, create prototypes, conduct user tests and document the results
Design product features with a high level of craft and attention to detail
Document and present the functionality of the product features
Participate and present your work in design critiques with the wider design team
3+ years of experience working on a cross functional team
Thinking in systems, ability to optimise complex information architecture
Some experience in designing enterprise products, SaaS
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience using and maintaining a design system
Experience advocating for users, and applying learnings from research into your design
A hunger to learn, take responsibility and grow your skills.
A love of problem-solving and a desire to seek out the next problems to solve.
What you’ll get from us:
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech start-ups.
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice.
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world.
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team.
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice.
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries.
- 5 weeks of holiday every year to recharge your batteries.
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days’ worth of paid time off per year.
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life.
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues.
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks + free parking.
- Your own Monese VIP account for free.
- Inclusive family friendly policies.
- Enhanced sick leave policy.
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more.
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us!