What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future.
We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Consumer PR Manager who has a passion for pushing communications and content to the limits. Someone who will play a key role in driving our already successful banking brand to new heights. You will be a member of an international, creative and energetic team that will partner with you in crafting and delivering eye-catching digital communications and content for Monese.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most stand-out banking brand in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to make your mark, not follow trends, then read on…
Here’s how you can join us on our mission:
Create original and compelling content for consumer media and influencers
Prepare and pitch news angles, stories and case studies that will resonate with our target audience and leverage your media and influencer relationships
Successfully distribute and land content in key digital consumer outlets
Support our Marketing and Communications strategies in order to increase brand awareness
Support the Head of Communications in the development and delivery of the consumer media relations strategy
Bring fresh and creative ideas that can be developed into eye-catching content
Draw on survey data, proprietary data, desktop research and be adept at interviewing customers across a wide range of subject areas and themes to create content
Keep up to speed with key trends in the consumer and digital space
Work closely and collaboratively across our creative, dynamic and international Marketing and Growth team
Manage time effectively, to meet tight deadlines
What we’re looking for from you
3+ years experience in digital consumer PR, experience with influencers is beneficial
Experience working in a high-growth environment
An existing network of media contacts in the digital consumer space
Able to build and develop relationships with media and influencers
A strong news-sense and an understanding of the role that consumer media can play in driving awareness and building brand
Excellent writing skills and experience in writing fun and eye-catching digital consumer PR for consumer audiences
Deep understanding of key trends in popular culture, personal finance/money, and technology
Strong communication skills
Understanding of and ability to analyse data
Familiarity with all social media platforms
Organised, detail-oriented, self directed, highly energetic, professional and adaptable
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a macbook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 25 days of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- A great employer pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- Enhanced and inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including private medical cover, an increased employer pension contribution, access to a wellness platform and more!
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Send your CV and cover letter over to us at [email]!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.