At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Head of People
Location: Estonia [Hybrid between Tallinn office and home]
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependant on depth of experience and skills
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday [Full time]
What you’ll do:
- Create and drive the people strategy for Monese in collaboration with the leadership team
- Develop and support the talent strategy alongside the Talent Acquisition Lead
- Develop and promote the organisational culture by focusing on key areas such as Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, and organisation development
- Create and promote the employee experience by improving onboarding & offboarding, recognition and reward and performance management processes
- Develop insights and metrics based on reports and data analysis
What we want:
- Relevant experience leading HR/People teams across multiple geographic locations
- Proven success delivering people programmes
- Ability to connect well with individuals and work empathetically and compassionately at all levels by building key relationships
- Able to work operationally and strategically
- Ability to balance commercial, risk and people priorities
- Relevant academic background in Human Resources through a recognised tertiary or professional organisation
What you’ll get:
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.