Commercial Partnerships Manager
Commercial · London Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future.
We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s how you can join us on our mission:
- Managing day to day relationships with a wide range of partners who support Monese's business activities
- Managing RFI and RFP processes for new partner selections
- Negotiation and management of contract renewal processes, working with business owners to define needs/ ensure costs are appropriate and working alongside the legal team to get contracts executed
- Work with internal stakeholders including Commercial, Finance, Risk & Compliance,
- Data Protection/ Information Security, to establish a streamlined and effective feedback process on contracts/ supplier agreements
- Managing administrative aspects of partner governance, ensuring monthly/ quarterly meetings are diarised, noted, and following up on key actions
- Liaise with Head of Partnerships, Contracts Manager and Head of Legal to correctly prioritise the review and negotiation of incoming and outgoing commercial contracts and service agreements
- Supporting commercial team across new product launch/ project related activity
What we’re looking for from you
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Organized and process driven
- Fintech industry experience
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 25 days of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- A great employer pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- Enhanced and inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including private medical cover, an increased employer pension contribution, access to a wellness platform and more!
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.