Digital Marketing Assistant - Tallinn
Tallinn Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future.
We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s how you can join us on our mission:
- Assist the marketing team in delivering efficient paid marketing campaigns for the business.
- Carry out daily optimizations to paid search and paid social campaigns based on instructions focused on key performance metrics.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well.
- Analyze trends and data with web/app analytics.
- Ongoing support to ensure campaigns, new products and features are reflected in paid promotions.
- Work daily with the other team members as well as partner account managers
What we’re looking for from you
- Paid media / Digital Marketing: 1-3 years (Required)
- A solid grasp of Excel and a good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
High levels of applied concentration, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent punctuality and time management.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- A passion for a career in digital marketing
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Willing to learn new channels, technologies, and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or similar.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- SEO experience
- PPC experience
- Social media experience
- Google AdWords and Analytics knowledge
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in the city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks + Free Parking
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.