Product · London, Tallinn Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future. We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you'll be doing
Your work contributes to the production of Visual Design assets across Monese. You have a strong aesthetic sense, and an intuitive understanding of interface design. You’re an ambassador within the company for the Monese Brand & help the company bring to life our unique value proposition, working with the Head of Design, Lead Visual Designer, Head of Marketing, plus other Designers and marketing managers on the team at Monese.
- Creates design material for all Monese touch points, including social media channels, Marketing campaigns, web, printed materials and Product applications.
- Works with the Head of Marketing, Head of Design and Lead Visual Designer to help visualise and bring to life the Monese Value proposition in a wide range of Marketing campaigns and other brand materials.
- Produces visual design solutions (e.g. animations, landing pages, ads, banners).
- Pitches creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Facilitating and contributing to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns’ and their consistent deployment across all company outputs.
- Reports to the Lead Visual Designer with regular 1-2-1s.
- Working with the Visual Design team to clearly present design ideas to various groups to help build a unified design and artistic direction.
What we are looking for from you
- A creative mind that can work both in a team and deliver projects individually.
- Ability to present and articulate design solutions and concepts clearly.
- Strong expertise and experience creating design solutions using Figma, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, inDesign and Sketch.
- Strong typography and composition skills.
- Understanding of various file formats to adapt numerous sizes and aspect ratios for social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Google UAC).
- 2D illustration and character design.
- An understanding of user experience design principles
- Strong understanding of responsive web design and its best practices.
- Ability to work within challenging deadlines to deliver the best quality outcome.
- An eye for detail and ability to put customer needs above complex design ideas.
- Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment.
What we consider as a plus
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D would be a big bonus.
- Friendly, approachable and hard-working team-player with a sense of humour.
- Sound mix and video editing.
- Broader experience with web environments
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a macbook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 5 Weeks of holiday every year to recharge your batteriesA learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks + Free Parking
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more.
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and Send your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success