At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks, we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $170m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Position: Brand/Visual Designer
Start date: ASAP
What you'll be doing
You’ll be one of the early design team members of a new and exciting team we’re setting up at Monese. The mission we’re taking on will give you the opportunity to leave your mark on some new and unique financial products, the likes of which are not currently seen in the industry. You’ll work alongside product designers, developers, copywriters, marketing managers and others to deliver some career defining projects. If you’re looking for an engaging new challenge you can lean into, we’d love to hear from you!
- Producing end-to-end design work from concepts to final assets
- Delivering visual assets for product, marketing, web, pitches and executive (C-level) presentations
- Collaborating with both Monese team and external clients
- Cooperating closely with designers, project managers, copywriters, developers, marketeers
- Designing, developing and maintaining new and existing brands
- Maintaining and evolving visual and brand design systems
- Ensuring highest visual designs standards across all company output
What we are looking for from you
- Proven experience designing visual assets for marketing and/or digital products supported by your portfolio
- Solid knowledge of Figma and After Effects (other Adobe CC software is a plus)
- Ability to present and articulate design solutions and concepts clearly in a collaborative environment
- Strong typography, colour and composition skills
- Strong 2D/vector illustration design
- Understanding of design system and brand system guidelines
- Strong understanding of responsive web design and its best practices
- An understanding of user experience design principles
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 25 days of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- A great employer pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- Enhanced and inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including private medical cover, an increased employer pension contribution, access to a wellness platform and more!
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.