HR · London Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future.
We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s how you can join us on our mission:
- You will be the face of Monese, welcoming employees, guests & clients
- Managing our Hot Desk System and making sure everyone has workstation when required
- Organising day to day office operations and social events
- Supporting the People Team with administrative tasks
- Making sure our new starters feel welcome by organising inductions, swag bags & security cards
- Being the main point of contact for building management and facilities management
- Taking deliveries on a daily basis and building relationships with suppliers
- Ordering office snacks for our lovely London Team so they never go hungry
- Being able to assist and eventually lead on office moves
- Overseeing stock of office supplies and managing post
- Organising travel bookings for all members of the team
- Managing Health & Safety and Fire Safety within the office
- Partnering with our clothing suppliers, order and deliver employee attire
What we’re looking for from you
- We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate & positive people person who live and breathe organisation
- You have office admin/management experience in a fast paced environment
- You are calm under pressure, can effectively prioritise, multitask and manage time
- You have exceptional organisation skills and strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
- You are able to effectively communicate with the team at large and across our other European office locations
- You have great interpersonal skills and are well-known as a collaborator
- You take pride in your work and have initiative and drive
- You are able to think outside of the box to get things done in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- You have a passion for people and being an advocate for our values
- You enjoy creating an environment where everyone feels welcome
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a Macbook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 25 days of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- A great employer pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- Enhanced and inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including private medical cover, an increased employer pension contribution, access to a wellness platform and more!
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and share your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.