At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
- Analysing complex business problems using data from internal and external sources
- Identifying issues and opportunities in datasets for the Operation teams
- Helping Operation teams to see and understand their data by designing visually interactive and actionable dashboards using data visualization tools
- Understanding the needs of non-technical internal users and presenting the results that can be easily consumed and acted upon
- Training operation leads and analysts on data to scale their knowledge to run their own analysis
- Setting and analysing metrics and goals that tie back to operational performance and initiatives, creating business cases to shape customer experience that drives our product roadmaps and decisions
- Getting into the data yourself - applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, modelling, data mining and presentation of data to deliver actionable insights
- Working in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach
- You are excited about everything data related and have heard of #makeovermonday
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Proficiency in spreadsheets is a must, but your preferred tool to get dashboards and reports done is Tableau/Looker or a similar BI platform
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Some experience with programming in R or Python is useful
- Experience in financial modelling, forecasting, and dynamic inputs; previous experience in Finance or Operations is considered as a benefit
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking and curious mind
- An excellent communicator with fluent English skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in business intelligence or analytics
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or equivalent
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- As travel corridors open, we will have the opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies including a macbook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days per year paid time off
- The return of many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 5 weeks of vacation - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
- Free parking
- Referral bonus
- In addition we are planning to extend some new benefits at the end of this year in Estonia including; enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
We believe in equal opportunities’ statement: Monese is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.