Head of Growth
London, Tallinn Flexible Remote
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
The Head of Growth will be responsible for increasing organic customer acquisition, customer activity and referral through product-led growth. This person will work across marketing, product and data to increase Monese’s speed of experimentation and execution in this regard.
- Own the growth product roadmap. Build a series of growth loops based on user-behaviour data and insights.
- Identify and execute micro-interventions through the customer journey to demonstrate the value of the product to the user
- Own conversion KPIs through the customer journey
- Set up data systems and processes that enable Monese to experiment fast
- Identify predictive growth drivers, working with data science
- Establish a growth mindset across the organisation
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience in a high-growth B2C product environment
- Record of rapid idea generation and experimentation, built on user-behaviour insights
- Ability to understand product, engineering and operational constraints, and identify creative solutions to delivery
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- A problem-solving mindset
- Optimism, and a belief that things are possible
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
We believe in equal opportunities’ statement: Monese is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.