Product Analyst - Tallinn
Product · Tallinn Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future.
We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s how you can join us on our mission:
We are looking for a Product Analyst who is ready to take the key player role in building an over the top digital payments platform. You will be the right-hand expert for product lead and goto person for engineers. We are not looking for superpowers - we are looking for knowledge, enthusiasm and the right attitude to deliver started initiatives in a lean way.
- Product value - how our customers can benefit from the features? Your challenge is to provide initial estimates for value drivers and dependencies.
- Product lifecycle - it is all about the journey! Your challenge is to visualize and design a suitable pathway to success.
- Tell the story - You will create user stories and translate business ideas into actionable tasks.
- Common understanding - You will create it by drawing precise and detailed structural and behavioural diagrams.
- Game rules - You will detect, highlight and document relevant functional and non-functional requirements.
- Safety first - You will conduct detailed analytical investigations of features to ensure that they are safe!
- Eyes in the sky - You will lead the creation and running of product monitoring and alerting, to monitor performance against goals and drive decisions.
- Go Team - You will work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead Scrum ceremonies and deputise for Product Lead when called for.
What we’re looking for from you
- Solid track record in product and/or system analysis of high-availability software systems.
- Strong experience in data analysis, including visualising data using software such as Tableau, Mixpanel or any other cool transactional or event based data visualization tool.
- Extensive modelling experience (preferably, financial and product) using UML & BPMN standards.
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights and formulating them in BRD & FRD docs.
- Fluent in English and excellent in communicating and presenting the awesome solutions you have designed!
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in the city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks + Free Parking
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.