Product · London, Tallinn Temporarily Remote
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2+ million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Analyst who is ready to take the key player role in building an over the top digital payments platform. You will be the right hand expert for product lead and goto person for engineers. We are not looking for superpowers - we are looking for knowledge, enthusiasm and the right attitude to deliver started initiatives in a lean way.
- Product value - how our customers can benefit from the features? Your challenge is to provide initial estimates for value drivers and dependencies.
- Product lifecycle - it is all about the journey! Your challenge is to visualize and design a suitable pathway to success.
- Tell the story - You will create user stories and translate business ideas into actionable tasks.
- Common understanding - You will create it by drawing precise and detailed structural and behavioural diagrams.
- Game rules - You will detect, highlight and document relevant functional and non-functional requirements.
- Safety first - You will conduct detailed analytical investigations of features to ensure that they are safe!
- Eyes in the sky - You will lead the creation and running of product monitoring and alerting, to monitor performance against goals and drive decisions.
- Go Team - You will work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead Scrum ceremonies and deputise for Product Lead when called for.
- Solid track record in product and/or system analysis of high-availability software systems.
- Strong experience in data analysis, including visualising data using software such as Tableau, Mixpanel or any other cool transactional or event based data visualization tool.
- Extensive modelling experience (preferably, financial and product) using UML & BPMN standards.
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights and formulating them in BRD & FRD docs.
- Fluent in English and excellent in communicating and presenting the awesome solutions you have designed!
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 5 weeks of vacation - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
- Free parking
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background checks prior to employment.