Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR · Tallinn Flexible Remote
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fixed Term Contract - 6-12 months)
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled and experienced recruiter to join our People team. This role will be based in Tallinn, and will support hiring primarily out of this location, but also to work on roles in the UK. This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and to help hiring managers find amazing talent to support our technology, product, finance, customer service and AML teams.
- Working closely with hiring managers to identify appropriate recruitment strategies for each role and to identify the best talent for Monese.
- Identify and manage a pipeline of candidates from source to onboarding by effectively using our applicant tracking system and channel.
- Proactively promote the Monese Employer Brand and use marketing strategies to attract great talent.
- Where appropriate coach hiring managers around best recruitment practice
- Ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest quality
- Work with the people team to ensure that all administrative aspects of the recruiting process is managed including, but not limited to; building job adverts, advertising, using social media platforms and managing input with recruitment agencies
- Strong knowledge of the local Estonian labour market especially with regards to recruiting technical and product skills
- Experience working in a recruitment agency/as a recruiter for a tech company
- Knowledge of local employment laws as it relates to recruitment
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- A stack of modern technologies
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
We believe in equal opportunities’ statement: Monese is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.