iOS Engineer - Tallinn
Engineering · Tallinn Flexible Remote
What we’re all about
At Monese, we push the boundaries every day to help people build themselves a better future. We’re the mobile app alternative to banks, empowering hardworkers and heavylifters all over the world to thrive. Think gig workers, side-hustlers, go-getters, and all those working towards achieving their dreams.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’re here to build a community where no doors are closed – and we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe along the way.
It’s not easy to make big changes in the world, but we’re looking for the right people with enough ambition to help us go the distance.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for an iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will participate in driving our already successful banking service to new heights. You will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, designers and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features for the Monese mobile app on iOS.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents not follow trends then read on…
What we’re looking for from you
- Proven working experience in iOS app development using Xcode, Swift and iOS SDK
- Experience in CI/CD practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in a collaborative environment
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in the App store
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English skills
- A fun-loving personality and great communication are crucial!
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Passion about building something truly meaningful
- Knowledge of Android is a plus
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well
What you’ll get from us
We love what we do, and we want to make sure you do too! Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity for growth at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- The chance to make an impact by helping to build a product used by millions of people across the world
- A huge amount of autonomy and trust in a motivated international team
- The opportunity to travel between our offices and collaborate across teams, cultures and communities (as travel corridors open)
- A stack of modern technologies, including a MacBook as our hardware of choice
- Generous stock options and highly competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holiday every year to recharge your batteries
- A learning and development support scheme with up to 10 days worth of paid time off per year
- Flexible working between the office and home + flexing hours to fit the demands of life
- Fun team events, activities, and office parties to enjoy with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office in the city centre with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks + Free Parking
- Your own Monese VIP account for free
- Inclusive Family Friendly policies
- Enhanced Sick Leave policy
- Generous referral bonuses for your equally talented friends or ex-colleagues
We’ve got even more benefits in the pipeline for the end of this year including enhanced health checks with wellness support, Sports and Wellness Programme, and more
How to join us
Sound like a role you want to get on board with? Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us!
At Monese, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.