Commercial · London Temporarily Remote
At Monese, we make it easy to manage your money – wherever you are in the world. We create financial freedom for all of us that live, work, travel, study or send money abroad.
We’re the mobile app alternative to the banks, offering money accounts you can open instantly. We’re here for everyone, not just for those with perfect credit scores or the right set of utility bills.
With over 2 million sign-ups across 31 countries, we’ve been named ‘Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. We push the boundaries every day, and we’re looking to find the right people to join us on our mission.
Monese is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic marketer who is passionate about building smart and integrated campaigns for a scaling fintech. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be involved in a little bit of everything - from CRM to website to paid advertising, all laddering up to achieving our ambitious growth objectives. This is a role that would suit someone passionate, organised, and who can dive right into the details one minute, and zoom out to the big picture the next.
- Curate and manage full funnel creative and strategic marketing campaigns alongside always-on marketing efforts across an integrated channel mix in multiple international markets
- Brief engaging CRM campaigns to our internal copy, design, and CRM teams and overseeing their creation and execution.
- Analysing campaign data and customer behaviour to find opportunities to improve the customer journey, messaging and marketing activites
- Manage external agencies and internal resources to develop integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production)
- Pull together the end of campaign reports and report them back to the business (multiple stakeholders such as senior leadership) including learnings and next steps
- Help to develop growth and expansion strategies for key markets
- Feed into comms and campaigns strategy including annual planning, monthly content, and leading ad hoc campaigns
- Bring fresh ideas to the table and collaborate with people across Monese to make these happen - whether that’s a new feature in the app that you spot an opportunity for, a marketing idea or a new promotional idea
- 3+ years of experience managing 360 marketing campaigns
- Experience developing CRM campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to use data and insights to drive learnings and actions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are comfortable working to tight deadlines and can easily adapt to changing priorities
- You have a can-do and positive attitude towards your work
- You are a problem solver
- You can balance both short term and long term projects on a daily basis
- You enjoy taking ownership of your own projects and leading cross-organisational teams to deliver
- You have a passion for understanding the customer, and an interest in the finance and payments space (how behaviours around money are changing and developing).
Nice to have but not essential
- Fintech or bank experience
- Experience working or launching campaigns in markets such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monese VIP account
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
We believe in equal opportunities’ statement: Monese is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.