Finance · Tallinn
We need an experienced Accountant to join our fun and supportive Finance team. You should find the prospect of frequently being challenged exciting.
About the role
We need an experienced Accountant to join our fun and supportive Finance team. You should find the prospect of frequently being challenged exciting. You should also relish solving complex problems and seeking process improvements and efficiencies for the business. As Senior Accountant, you will report to the Group Financial Controller and support our management accounting, payroll, tax and statutory reporting activities, ensuring adherence to deadlines.
You will be responsible for the Estonian and Portuguese reporting entities and will also have responsibilities related to the UK reporting entity. Your responsibilities are:
- Monthly management accounts and annual local statutory accounts.
- Projects and improvement initiatives alongside Group Financial Controller in driving efficiency, development, control and accuracy within the team.
- Contribute towards ad-hoc reporting, audit and due-diligence requests.
- Submitting the Estonian local reports (TSD, KMD, Statistics, Social Insurance).
- Portuguese local reporting supported by local accounting partners.
- Supporting the AP, AR and payroll functions.
- Documentation of processes, identifying risks, weaknesses, mitigating controls and proper segregation.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge of Estonian laws and regulations relevant to accounting
- Business-fluent Estonian speaker who is highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Confident to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders
- Happy to travel from time-to-time to the head-office in London or to locations of our other current and future foreign activities (when travel restrictions lift, and it is safe to do so).
WHAT WE CONSIDER A PLUS:
- Having worked in a multinational company before.
- Experience working with NetSuite.