Commercial Contracts Manager
Commercial · London Temporarily Remote
Enable Monese to onboard new partners quickly and efficiently, whilst ensuring our legal and commercial interests are protected
Enable Monese to onboard new partners quickly and efficiently, whilst ensuring our legal and commercial interests are protected.
Business Focus Areas
We need an efficient, highly organised person to join our Partnerships and Commercial team and manage the process of contract negotiation and drafting for new partners and suppliers.
Our roadmap for 2021 and beyond is ambitious and we need an experienced Contracts Manager who likes to work at pace and deliver in an agile environment.
Working primarily within our Partnerships and Commercial teams the Commercial Contracts Manager will take ownership of the contract negotiation process including liaising with prospective partners and suppliers directly to drive contracts through to completion in a timely fashion.
This will involve working closely with our Legal Counsel, business area owners and Second Line functions within Monese to ensure all stakeholders are comfortable with terms agreed and that Monese’s interests are protected.
- Establish internal and external processes for contract management
- Negotiate contracts directly with external partners and suppliers, working closely with Partnerships/Commercial on commercial aspects of negotiation
- Work with internal stakeholders including Commercial, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Data Protection/ Information Security, to establish a streamlined and effective feedback process on contracts/ supplier agreements
- Liaise with Head of Partnerships, Supplier Management team, and other stakeholders to correctly prioritise the review and negotiation of incoming and outgoing commercial contracts and service agreements
- Liaise with Legal Counsel to ensure all contracts/ agreements are negotiated in line with our legal requirements
- Coordinate RFI and RFP processes, working closely with Senior Commercial Partnership lead and other internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience of working in a Commercial Contracts role
- Previous experience of working at pace within a start-up/ agile environment
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of the various business functions within Monese and how the Commercial team works with them
- Pragmatic approach, maintaining balance between speed and ensuring a positive outcome that meets our commercial objectives and legal/ compliance requirements
- Forensic attention to detail
- Process driven person with excellent organisation skills