Senior Product Designer
Product · London Temporarily Remote
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead the design of several aspects of our core product. The impact and remit of the role is huge, with lots of opportunity for future growth.
If you are passionate about designing a unique product with millions of signups across the UK & EU that helps people become more financially resilient and reduce inequality, this is the place.
What you’ll do:
- Take responsibility for the full design process from collaborative research, conception, testing, full journey specs and developer collaboration, through to UX measurement of the launched product.
- Design customer journeys, create prototypes, user test and measure the success of potential product launches.
- Help define and deliver products that are enjoyable to use with a high level of craft and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively to develop a scalable design system that meets product and business goals.
- Participate and present your work in design critiques with the wider design team to help develop a consistently strong holistic experience.
- Carry out user research through a range of qualitative and quantitative methods to understand the user experience.
- Identify key success metrics of the products you’re on, and measure their success from a customer and business perspective.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Design and Product Lead to align on goals, priorities, direction and feedback.
- Document pattern libraries and style guides, updating as we evolve.
- Review the performance of the release, identify learnings and suggest ways to shape the future product.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working on a cross functional team, designing consumer facing products.
- Experience using and helping to maintain a design system
- Proven experience advocating for users, and applying learnings from research into your design
- Ability to analyse product experiments such as A/B tests.
- A hunger to learn, take responsibility and grow your skills.
- A strong ability to use typography and grids.
- Be an advocate for design, with an understanding and ability to articulate how it helps reach business goals
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- A love of problem solving and a desire to seek out the next problems to solve.
All candidates are subject to background check prior to employment.
We believe in equal opportunities’ statement: Monese is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.