Senior People Partner
HR · London
This role will focus on driving and implementing people programmes covering all aspects of the people function while partnering effectively with the business to drive individual, team and organisational effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to; reward and compensation, talent acquisition and talent management, employee engagement and employee relations. This is a hands-on operational role and is best suited to someone who has experience of delivering people projects and supporting diverse teams in a SME.
This role will primarily focus on our employee population in the UK, however, we are a small team, so there is a great opportunity to work on projects that are organisation wide. At Monese we love to get stuff done and to have a positive impact on others, so if this is something that excites you then this may be a great new career opportunity.
This role will help us to do the following in 2021:
- Act as a partner to the business by understanding the business goals and implementing agreed people activities
- Drive and support the ongoing improvement of employee engagement
- Support the ongoing improvement to the efficiency of our organisation
- Focus on building the right capability and talent for now and the future
- Help support and drive our L&D plan
- Helping us build a culture that supports a high performing organisation and a happy team!
- Help drive and support activities that embed our organisation structure
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has experience as a People Partner/HRBP in a small to medium sized organisation previously.
- Someone who has a solid understanding of UK employment law and experience of dealing with employee relations issues.
- Someone who has had a period of time working in a reward/compensation role as part of their experience
- Someone who is keen on developing people processes and structures that meet the needs of a flexible and adaptable organisation.
- Someone who loves the detail and has advanced excel/google sheets experience.
- Experience of implementing people projects across all areas of the People Function.
- Developed strong partnerships with a variety of stakeholders including Management, Executives, colleagues and employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Key competencies including; high attention to detail, good at dealing with ambiguity, action orientated, builds trust with team members and employees, a coach, excellent at building relationships, can do approach and getting stuck in to get things done, empathetic and having a commercial mindset.
- Ideally CIPD qualified but experience really matters.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small team.
What we offer
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you will help to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- A stack of modern technologies
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Learning and development support scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Currently we are working remotely, and this will carry on for a period of time before we are able to make a return to the office. If you are interested in applying for this role then you will need to be comfortable with remote working however, this will likely change in the coming months and so you must be able to travel into London on a daily basis.
Sounds like something for you?