Analytics · Tallinn Flexible Remote
Are you enthused about building complex and scalable data models to deliver a high end data warehouse for our Analytics Platform? If so, come find out more!
Monese is looking for a Data Architect to join our Analytics Team. We’re looking for someone who is enthused about building complex and scalable data models to deliver a high end data warehouse for our Analytics Platform.
- Create, document, maintain, and drive the understanding of data models and technical standards across all data producers, modelers, and consumers
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management; including the enterprise data warehouse, BI & analytics and data management
- Work with the BI team to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy.
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and Software Engineers to develop efficient, flexible data models across source systems, operational data stores, and analytics data stores
- Ensure the usability of the analytical enterprise data model for data consumers from a technical perspective
- Ensure that data model definitions are captured in the appropriate technology
- Define and Implement the Target State Architecture and Strategy.
- Ensure data management processes are consistent with Enterprise data models
- A minimum of 4 years experience in creating, communicating and implementing scalable enterprise data models
- Advanced SQL Skills and good experience with relational SQL, NoSQL and Graph databases
- Additional experience in Master Data Management, Data Warehouses, and/or Database Modeling
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise Big Data solutions
- Experience in relational and non-relational data models
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling and mapping
- Experience in AWS cloud platforms and technology
- Ability to understand how the data relates to the current operations and the effects that any future process changes will have on the use of data in the organization
- Experience with a data modeling tool such as Erwin, PowerDesigner, etc
- Fluent English skills